1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of using personal information
This service uses your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To provide this service
(2) For information on this service, request for questionnaire, inquiries etc.
(3) For the purpose of announcing other services etc. of the Company and companies affiliated with the Company
(4) To help improve this service, development of new services, etc.
(5) In connection with this service, in order to process and sell individuals in a form that can not be identified
(6) Other purposes, for purposes attached to the above purpose of use
3. Changing the purpose of using personal information
We may change the purpose of using personal information to the extent reasonably recognized that it has reasonable relevance, and in case we change it we will notify you or make it public.
4. Safety management of personal information
We will supervise the officers and employees of the Company as necessary and properly so that the personal data can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data. In addition, when we entrust the handling of all or part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision so that the consigned company can ensure the safety management of personal information.
5. Third Party Provision
In addition to cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, we will not provide personal data to third parties without prior consent of the user.
However, information provided by users themselves through this service (hereinafter referred to as "posts") may be available for viewing by other users within this service and within the cooperating SNS. Please note.
6. Disclosure, Correction / Addition or Deletion or Suspension of Retained Personal Data
This site is requested by the user himself / herself when the user requests disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of retained personal data, or suspension of use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act After confirming necessary confirmation etc, we respond without delay.
7. Cookie Use of other technologies
Our service may use cookie and similar technology. These technologies are useful for grasping the usage of our site's service, etc. by this site and contributing to the improvement of service. Users who want to deactivate cookies can invalidate cookies by changing web browser settings. However, if cookie is invalidated, some functions of the service of this site may not be available.
For inquiries regarding requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints and other handling of personal information, please use the inquiry form.